Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seedling Progress

The peppers and eggplants have already been moved to larger pots. I hope they continue to look this healthy, though one of the eggplants is looking a little wonky (upper right). Time to research when to feed and when to start hardening off. I hope it is worth the effort to have Tunisian hot peppers, as I'll likely be coddling these things until May.
Though these things are all better suited to direct sowing, I also started a couple flats of kale, broccoli, lettuce, arugula, and spinach. The problem is my grow light is not wide enough--there is only one bulb, so I do some moving around to try to prevent them from getting leggy.

1 comment:

  1. ok, your seedlings are WAY bigger than mine! Jealous! :) They look very lush and healthy..

    ReplyDelete